Thursday, October 16, 2008

pretty toes

this is my feet today. they got pampered. not only did my feet get pampered but also my soul during the pedicure. i had the best conversation with the Lavorta (the nail technician). i also got my hair colored and cut. in the process of all of this, i started to feel alittle bad about pampering myself. but then katie started talking about how today is "boss's day"... so then i thought.. well. i am my own boss so today i am treating myself for "Happy Boss's Day".... anyway. it was fun and i felt like "something special".. it will be a long time before this type of day happens again! thanks to the girls at avery lane.. i hope i was a good model for your class.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.