Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GALILEA







this weekend Ruben and I went to Monclova to visit. It was so awesome to see all the kids again. they were so excited..(we surprised them). I loved being back there. my heart was so full of love for the place and all the kids. but, at the moment i know that its best for me and Galilea to be here, to let more people know about Galilea and the support that it needs. I am going to try to make the trip about once every 2 months.
There is still a need for monthly support. i would also like to set up some sort of sponsorship program for each child. i hope to have more details to come about this.
if you would like to make a donation to CASA HOGAR GALILEA, you can make the check out and send it to:

Beatriz Franco
P.O. Box 6106
Eagle Pass, Texas 78853

You have no idea how much anything means to the people of Galilea.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.