Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 nights




thats how long little miss bossy pants has been here. me and mom have been dying laughing at her. she is in her own little world and we love it!
things we did while she was here:
~HAD A PUDDIN' PARTY
~PRETENDED LIKE THERE WAS A WITCH BEHIND THE CURTAINS
~CHECKED THE MAIL (SHE LOVES DOING THIS)
~WAITED FOR "HUNTER BOY" TO GET OFF THE BUS
~BEING JUST PLUM BOSSY
~VISITED LANA AT BUFFALO JO
~STAYED IN HER PJ'S ALL DAY
~REALLY BEING SCARED ABOUT A WITCH BEING BEHIND THE CURTAINS.. (EVEN THOUGH SHE MADE THAT UP)
~ASKED ME A MILLION QUESTIONS.

it was a blast!! i love this child.






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.