Wednesday, September 24, 2008

just thinking

my back hurts.
i slept way to late this morning.
dinner at chimes was AMAZing.
red beans and rice. with good friends
im drinking vitimans. its gross.
but i add a little chocolate to it and it makes it alittle better.
work is slow.
tigers play this weekend.
tomorrow is melsas birthday. mexican night at her house.
im making my special dip.
i miss Galilea. i plan to go soon. and ERMF
the Lord provides comfort and encouragement when things do not make sense.
im thankful. im trusting.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.