Tuesday, September 16, 2008

delightfulness...

















addie is here and im so happy. mom went to silliman today for grandparents day and brought her home. she looks darling with her short tail sally haircut.


my other best friend is here. my mawmaw. she is just piddlin around, just wanderin...
she is so fun to be with. we just play and pick with each other.

just a while ago we went to the post office to get stamps. she handed me $3 and told me to get her a book of stamps... i told her not to worry about it that i would get it... i guess she didnt realize that a book of stamps is $8.40 .. wow how the times have changed.. how the prices have raised..


addie is the coolest kid. i have been dying laughing at her since she got here. she loves coming over here because she is the boss here!! and she knows it!


Deacon my little love just got here with my brother .. this day is just great! addie is calling him "little buster".. he is the cutest thing in the world. he is my little heart! my brother is so proud of him. well. what can i say? we are just a blessed family.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.