Monday, September 29, 2008

good day.















stayed the night with my sister and her darling kids. evie and bella went to school so addie and i played dress up. at first she had nothing to do with "dress up"..then i told her that i was going to dress up josie.. she then decided that she wanted to play too....
we took some pictures and i wanted to share them with you. all i can say is that i have the funniest neice in the world.. i was dying laughing the whole time i was taking these.


i love family. they make my heart smile. I'm proud. I'm thankful.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.