Wednesday, September 23, 2009

wow. i just love how Jesus is so dang sweet. and how He loves us so much. we people who are so undeserving of His great love but, yet He reaches down and grabs us up into His everlasting big ole arms and loves on little bitty us.

i tend to get alittle worried about somethings.. but why? He is the creator of the universe and He holds me in His hands.

why don't i just believe?

Just believe Jessi...HE wants me to just believe and trust in Him.

IM BELIEVING. IM TRUSTING.
el Senor tienes la control!!!!!!!!!!

this bring hope, peace and comfort.
thank you Lord.

1 comment:

pepper said...

because you are human and it is so very hard to comprehend HIS majesty,,, and maybe a little of,,"what if He is not seeing what is going on in my life right now?" or, "maybe i'm just not worthy,, yet knowing I am". You are right jess, God is so good and so worthy of our praise to HIM,, !!!!i love you sooooooooooooo much,,,,

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.