Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i love my family and i am so thankful for them!
not really knowing what is to come.... but trusting in the ONE who does!!









this past weekend was really good.

my brother and his family got their house moved on their property.. its so nice! finally a 5 bedroom. everyone has their own space. i am so very proud of them!! they have worked so hard on this and finally get to move in. the kids are so excited!

ruben came to visit. we had a great time. on saturday mom, dad, ruben and i went to the bass pro shop. my dad loved showing ruben around and telling him all about "louisiana wildlife". ruben really loved it too. he was so impressed with the decor! on sunday we went to Kelli and Davids church where Bobby Jindal was the guest speaker. YES, Bobby Jindal. Our Governor. He was so awesome, so sweet, so funny. i have to say that i am proud to be a Louisianaian with a wonderful Governor.
after church, we BBQ'ed and played all day. ruben had a great time! i am so thankful that he was able to come!

i have been doing a bible study (its a 30 days of prayer that my church is doing) .... anyway, this study has be awesome! we are studying John 15. Learning to truly abide in Christ and what it means to abide. its been a learning time for me. if you want to check it out you can go to the rings website. http://www.ringcommunity.org/

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.