Monday, January 5, 2009

Galilea for Chirstmas




so, on Dec. 19th. me,amber,rebecca and ryan got in the mini van and cruised 10 hours to eagle pass,texas..slep for a couple hours then cruised right on cross the border and finally made it to Casa Hogar Galilea....
we had a wonderful time. it was so AWESOME to see the kids. thanks to some really awesome people at the ring ...we were able to get the kiddos some presents. they all loved their gifts!!!
it was a short trip but really every second means the world. the kids absolutely have my heart. i love Galilea and the people there. i am so blessed and so very thankful for Galilea!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.