Monday, September 29, 2008

justa' swangin'...








My sister thinks that i should name this post, "the poor country livin' trailer kids"...


well.. really just playing in the play house. evie and bella got home from school and addie ran to the car to meet them. they have been playing ever since. she misses them for the 7 hours they are gone. like really misses them. i hope and pray that they will always be as close as they are today. my sister does an amazing job and always teaches love.
shes the best mom and i wish she would have another one soon!

(hint.hint. kelli... )

and YES.. addie is in her panties and as always they are on backwards.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

so precious!!! they look adorable!!! and they are so big now!! i miss them so much!!!

Followers

Blog Archive

just jessi

My photo
so. im simple. its not about me, all the time i find that when i get in the way of what the Lord is trying to do...things get messed up. i try to love on others. i have great friends that i am very proud of and my family is the iron that sharpens me.